Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall Break...Hee Haw Farm Revisited!


**WARNING-way too many family pictures may follow**
The kids had fall break this last week and after all the talk about Hee Haw Farms that is what they all wanted to do...so off we went! The kids had a lot of fun, some of the highlights were Leroy the 1200 lbs pig...he smelled a little worse than that! Following the kids in circles through the corn maze as each took a turn deciding which way to go...we finally made it! Burying the kids in the "Corn Box". Riding on the pony (Sara's favorite). All three kids on the peddle karts. Shooting the corn cannons...nothing like Grandpa's candy cannon! But the over all favorite was the 30 foot hay bale slide. Caleb wouldn't go near it at first then after we finally convinced him to go down we couldn't get him away from it! We had a good time together...I have a feeling we'll be back!

We think he gets it from the neighbors!

Caleb's the only one that would get close enough!

The stairs up to the slide.

Ben and Caleb started out on the same kart, then when they came around the corner Caleb was on his own kart just a peddling away! I didn't think he'd be able to get that big thing to go in the dirt!Sara could barely reach...so she sat on the bar and off she went!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish we could have been there with you guys. That looks like it was so fun!

summer anderson said...

That looks so fun! Where is it exactly? I think Gav would like some of that too. Glad you had such a fun time!

Bob and Vickie said...

How much fun we have watching you on your blog. We miss you and wish we could be with you when we see such fun time! Everyone is growing up! WOW...we love you and miss you!
Love,
Grandma and Grandpa in Hawaii!

Spencer's Adventures said...

Hi Jaynee. I saw your blog on Laura's and well...you know how it is. I hope that is okay. That place sounds really fun. We went to a similar thing at Thanksgiving point recently. I love those fall festivals.