Sunday, October 12, 2008

Let it Snow...





We had our first snow of the season and the kids...and I...could not have been more excited! They quickly put on their snow clothes and ran out to play in the little bit that started to accumulate on the grass and swing set. They even tried to make snow angels! Although it is all of a sudden FREEZING cold I can't help but be excited with them. There's just something about snow falling and piles of coats and hats and mittens and boots sitting in puddles of melted snow at the door while the kids are sitting at the counter all red-cheeked drinking hot cocoa! I love it!!So while Troy completely disagrees with me...I say "Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!"

2 comments:

summer anderson said...

Jaynee,
These pictures are so adorable. I love blogs because these are a lot of pics that I probably wouldn't get to see otherwise. The one with Caleb on the tractor is so cute. I love your kids!

Bob and Vickie said...

Loved seeing the snow and all of the kids playing. It is fun to go back and follow all of the pictures and cute things they say and that you add Jaynee. Thanks for doing this blog!
Love,
Mom and bob