
Nanny and Poppy suddenly and unexpectedly got a new puppy last week. Needless to say my kids are in puppy heaven...especially Caleb. The puppy, who we think is named Ted but we don't know for sure yet, is just a little tiny fur ball and cute as can be. Well Caleb loves to have Ted crawl all over him and when we were at Mom & Dad's on Saturday Caleb played and played with him and then Ted was ready for a nap. So Caleb got a little blanket and sat down on the couch with the dog wrapped up like a little baby. Ted fell fast asleep and Caleb sat and held him for a good 20 minutes just cuddling and loving that little dog. When it was time to go home Caleb did NOT want to go...he wanted to move in with Nanny and said "I want Ted as my dog, just my dog!". Boy he loves that little pup!



1 comment:
There really is something so sweet about puppies! I think I love them as much as Caleb! Those pictures are adorable.
Post a Comment