Sunday, December 7, 2008

Update on Sara

Sara bounced back from her accident faster than I could ever have anticipated! She was pretty sore and swollen for a while but by Thanksgiving the swelling had gone down and by Friday almost all of the scrapes on her face were healed. I expected her to have big yucky scabs from the road rash and worried about scaring but she just seemed to wake up one morning and you couldn't tell anything had even happened! Today as I thought about her and how quickly she healed I know it was her faith that brought these blessings...faith that if Daddy would give her a blessing she would be okay. I'm grateful when my children ask for blessings because each time my testimony is strengthened in that simple faith brings about miracles. Faith is power!

2 comments:

mlmfamily said...

I have to admit I was a little suprised when I seen her at church the Sunday after Thanksgiving. She looked so good. Faith really is powerful!

Spencer's Adventures said...

Same here! I did a double take because she looked fine!