Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Bombs

Yesterday Caleb and his little friend Jonathon were comparing their Christmas trees. After some discussion they agreed that they both had big trees with lots of ornaments. Then Caleb, holding a red Christmas ball that was hanging on our tree, added "Yeah, but we have bombs on our tree!"

2 comments:

Bob and Vickie said...

How cute! I miss that sweet little voice and chubby cheeks to kiss! Caleb, you are the best!
Love ya,
Grandma Taylor

Jenn said...

Jaynee,
I hope you don't mind that I peeked at your blog. I saw Sara today and she looked great but Troy said I should check out the photos on your blog. He told me the address but I couldn't remember it and I figured Laura would have a link and she did. ANYWAY, I can't believe those pictures. OUCH! Poor thing.

That is the funniest story about the bombs. I've got to tell that one to Darryl.

Thanks again for letting us invade your house the other night-- you're so great with the girls.