
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TROY!!!
It was a whirl wind of a summer! I had high hopes that life would slow down once school started...so far it hasn't! Troy's birthday usually signals the end of summer and the beginning of school, but this year we still had a good two weeks of summer to go! His birthday was pretty low key...just cake and ice cream and a trip up to Cascade Springs. I remembered the loop around the springs to be a little longer than it actually is...we started at a quick pace trying to keep the kids going and next thing we know we were at the top. It only took at 30 minutes round trip! We couldn't talk the kids into a second trip to make it worth the drive up there...so note to self: take it slow next time!


Ben started 5th grade this year and moved over to the new Intermediate school. He loves it because he gets a locker...I love it because he gets to ride the bus! Oh, how I love the bus!!

Sara's in 2nd grade and loves her fun, spunky teacher. I'm excited to be able to go and help with her class. I'll get to read to them on Fridays. I love getting to know the kids in her class.

Caleb started his last year of preschool with Ms. Karen. Oh, how I love Ms. Karen! Caleb loves her, too! His favorite part about school is Ms. Karen's new little puppy...whenever he's asked about school it's the only things he talks about!

The first day of school was the greatest day of Ben's young life. Not because he loves school so much but because he got to play his first game of tackle football. He has waited his whole life to suit up in full pads and play hard!

Unfortunately, our poor little team lost...notice the big Polynesian Dad's in the background. Our little 70 lbs kids didn't stand a chance!! They played hard though and are still working to get their first win! Go Wasatch!!

Remembering Grandpa...we love and miss you!!!

This was one of the happiest days of Troy's young life! Not only did the Cougar's get to play in the Cowboy's new stadium but they actually WON!! The excitement carried over to Sunday and the blessed BYU victory tie was pulled out of the back of the closet where I had it hidden since the last time he wore it! Oh, how I love that tie....Go Cougs!!
No comments:
Post a Comment