This summer has been a whirlwind...we really have had a lot of fun. We've done all the usuals of swimming lessons, parades, fireworks, picnics, water balloons, playing in the sprinklers and more than our fair share of camping and sitting around the campfire...you wouldn't believe how much time I've spent doing laundry for all the smelly camp clothes and muddy shoes! Hopefully we'll have at least one more good camp out!!
Winter - or lack of it
5 months ago




5 comments:
So, so cute, Sister.
Loved the slideshow! So darling. I have to admit though...those crawdads look disgusting!!!
Oh I would have to disagree, those crawdads looked so good! I haven't had them since I was little. We use to eat them all the time back in Oregon. Looks like you're having a great time.
Great work on capturing your family trip. You did a great job on the slideshow! Hope you don't mind me stopping by to see what your cute family is doing.
Soooooooooo much fun in the summer! You guys have had a great one! I love the pic in the big swing...Caleb laughing is darling...wish I could hear his laugh again! Their Grandpa Taylor loved big swings also...good memories. Love, Grandpa and Grandma Remund
Post a Comment