Friday, March 13, 2009

Full Contact Basketball


Ben loves all competitive sports but his favorite by far is football. He passes the long months between football seasons participating in anything else he can. Even though it may not be football he still plays like it's football. He is physical and aggressive and hates to lose. Basketball to him is nothing more than football in a gym with a ball that you bounce! I'd like to apologize in advance to others mothers whose children are tackled by my 4' linebacker while playing "non-contact" sports...please know it's done with love!


2 comments:

Bob and Vickie said...

Ben, you are the BEST...basketball or football...you are awesome. Great pictures! We love you.
Grandma Taylor and Grandpa Bob

summer anderson said...

I love the pictures, Jaynee! The one of Caleb snowshoeing is awesome! It makes me laugh...he looks so dang cute! The coconut fascination was fun to read about. I remember when I was little...my dad would bring home coconuts a lot and we would eat it until it was gone! I loved it. Maybe it will grow on your kids!