
Ben participated in his...and my...first science fair. He was really excited about it and decided he wanted to do a project based on a chemical change. He soaked eggs (one hard-boiled and one raw) in vinegar for about a week to dissovle the shell. I was excited that we could actually make a science experiment work! It was fun to work on it together and even though he was very dissapointed about not placing...we learned a whole lot about Calcium Carbonate! He's already planning a project for next year's fair!
2 comments:
Ben is seriously the cutest ever! What a fun project. We'll have to chat about that one so you can explain it to me!! It looks like you had fun at the Temple too. What a neat experience for your kids.
Jaynee, I saw your blog on Rosie's. Hope you don't mind me stopping by, I'm going to add you to my blog roll so I peek in and see how you are doing. Hope you don't mind? How is your new calling going? I bet you are AMAZING and I'd love to hear what you've learned. Sometimes, I feel like I get in a bit of a rut.
Post a Comment