Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Happy Halloweeny!

Our week long Halloween celebration was filled with fun costumes, pumpkin carving, buckets full of candy and lots of fun parties! Our parties included our ward Trunk-or-Treat last Friday, parties at school, Mom's crazy Halloween dinner and the Taylor Family costume party. Here's a few highlights from our Halloween this year:


-Sara and Ben both wanted to wear costumes from past Halloween's...nothing could have made me happier. Well, maybe except that Caleb was excited about his costume and would actually wear it!

-Troy's impromptu costume...I love a man with a mullet!!

-Eating bat wings, heart, "finger" food, brains, ears and eyeballs at Nanny's house. It isn't Halloween till Nanny's got the kids good and grossed out! Thanks Nanny for putting so much work into a party for only three little munchkins...we love you!

-Darth Vader (aka our Bishop) at the Trunk-or-Treat. He terrified our little Jedi and Caleb avoided him at all costs! At church Caleb still makes sure he always knows where Bishop is.

-Helping with Sara's class party...we made cute little spider webs.

-One last Halloween Hooray with the cousins! The kids played and played, did a little trick-or-treating and dipped apples into carmel and had lots of yummy toppings...very tasty and fun! Thanks Aunt Lisa!

4 comments:

Bob and Vickie said...

What a fun time! The kids are darling...and Troy, you are awesome! We are sorry we missed it all! Thanks for sharing the pictures with us. Thanks for being such a great family!
Love,
Grandma Taylor and Grandpa Bob

Bob and Vickie said...

Jaynee,
I was taking another look at the "group family" shot...would that be YOU standing next to Troy on the front steps? From the "height" I am guessing that is a YES! You never cease to amaze me!

Love ya,
Mom Taylor

summer anderson said...

Jaynee, That is hilarious that mom thought it was you in the Obama mask!!! We are just so dang short...Zach and I measured back-to-back on Saturday...and yes...he's taller than me. You too, I guess, huh?! I love the pics!

Unknown said...

Everyone's costumes are so cool! Troy's picture made me laugh out loud and I startled Jack. :) You guys always have so much fun. I can't wait to see you all in a few weeks!